Government & Military
- What size parts are you creating labels for? Are there any custom shapes you can make for government/defense applications?
- Materials – what materials are best suited for labels/graphic overlays in these applications? What materials can your labels adhere to?
- Applications – what types of applications can be used here?
- Medical, aircraft, industrial/manufacturing, Military Batteries, Mine Detection Equipment Batteries, Missile Batteries, Smart Weapon Batteries, Tactical Vehicle Batteries, Target Drone Batteries, Torpedo Batteries, Tactical Vehicle Batteries, hazard & caution applications, warehousing and storage
- What types of certifications can you meet for government/military applications?
- What types of products can you offer to military/government customers?
- Have you provided labels for a major shipping company that we could highlight on here?
- Can you create custom shapes for warehouse applications? What size are these labels typically?
- What materials are best suited for these applications? What materials do your labels adhere to?
- Applications – What are some examples of specific applications where your labels would be relevant?
- Shipping applications, rack labels, ISBN book & document labels, inventory, barcode labels
- Are there any specific requirements your labels need to meet for this industry?
- What types of products are most frequently used?
- Industrial labels, labels, graphic overlays, decals
- What advantages or special features do you offer to your customers in this area?