Label-Aid offers a variety of label, decal and overlay products for electronic products from household appliances to industrial server applications. We work with a range of customers including contract electronics manufacturers to find the labeling solution that is right for your products. We also manufacture electronic control panel overlays to your exact specifications. Our average turnaround time is 2 weeks, but we can also supply quick turnaround graphic overlays in just 3 days.
Electronic Equipment Label Applications
Electronic labels and overlays can be used for a variety of applications, including:
- Medical equipment
- Fitness equipment
- Arcade game overlays
- Battery labels
- UL labels
- Aerospace industry components
- Household appliances
- Industrial machinery
- Telecommunications, including business telephone systems
- Consumer electronics
- Automotive products, including electronics to improve vehicle battery performance and devices for diesel trucks
- Point-of-sale devices and receipt printers
- Power generation product such as generators, circuit switches, transformers, solar panels, and fuel cell systems
- Server rack enclosure cabinets, Ethernet products, chassis, wireless devices, routers and server rooms
- Camera products including drone cameras, security systems, and IMAX cameras
- Lighting products including LED lighting, remote lighting controls, stage lighting equipment and lighting controllers for movie theatres
- Window washing equipment
- Radar detectors
- Calibration lab electronics
- Highly specialized radios
- Multi-channel optics & optical transceivers
- Identity verification equipment
- Electric motors & drives electric skateboards optical transceivers
Control panel overlays allow for quick and easy identification of an electronic product and its various functions. Electronics labels can be made from materials such as polyester, polycarbonate, vinyl and PVC, which resist moisture, sunlight, scuffing, corrosion and extreme temperatures. Label-Aid also offers several materials, including Thermogard® and Tribogard®, which are especially suitable for high-temperature electronic applicaitons. This durability extends the life of your electronic product.
Electronics labels and overlays are created through digital or screen printing in a wide range of styles, colors and cutouts. Label-Aid’s products are fully customizable to exacting specifications of each individual client. Our knowledgeable graphic artists are committed to delivering a functional, cost-efficient product in a timely manner.
Label-Aid has been serving clients across the globe since 1976. As an ISO 9001:2015-certified company, we uphold all industry standards for printing, design and labeling. Contact us today to discuss your project!