Label-Aid Systems can manufacture custom foam and sponge gaskets for your unique application. This can include options where foam or sponge gaskets need to be resistant to water, acid, gasoline, oil, alkali, ozone, UV or oxidation. These gaskets can provide a strong seal, prevent leakage and contamination. Foam or sponge gaskets can also be used as spacers or as a cushion.
We offer custom foam and sponge gaskets in almost any design or configuration, many materials, with or without adhesive backing, and with internal cutouts in ovals, squares, rectangles and circles. With our die cutting capability can provide you with prototypes, short runs as well as high volume production.
Material capabilities include:
- Closed cell sponge (polymers) including Neoprene, EPDM, and Nitrile.
- Open cell sponge (blends), such as neoprene/EPDM/ SBR blends.
- Open cell foam for all applications whether it is a seal, a spacer or a cushion that is needed.
- Closed Cell Foams such as cross- linked polyethylene, which will resist the absorption of water. PVC foam is available which seals against air well as well as dust, moisture, and light.
- Maximum size ranges up to 24” X 36” and maximum thickness of .25”.
Label-Aid is ISO 9001:2008-certified company, we meet or exceed industry standards for graphic overlay design, foam gaskets as well as labeling. Contact us today to get a price quote or to discuss the parameters of your current project.