Label-Aid can manufacture industrial barcode labels and barcode decals to better organize, market and safeguard your business. Each label order is customized to meet demanding application requirements and reduce scanning errors, and is expedited to meet your project deadlines.
Barcode Label Applications
Preprinted barcode label solutions include:
- Sequential barcodes
- Universal product code (UPC) and UPC-A barcodes
- Other types of codes including: Code 39, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5 and 2-dimensional/2D
- Asset tags for capital inventory, electronics and more
- Product ID tags
- Serialized shipping labels
- Warehouse rack labels
- ISBN book and document labels
- High-temp barcode labels for circuit boards and other temperature sensitive applications
Verified to ensure quality scanning, Label-Aid’s industrial barcode labels are manufactured to meet GS1 guidelines and are available in any quantity— from small runs to 100 thousand or more. Label-Aid Systems barcode label products can also be designed with waterproof protective coatings to endure transport, storage, chemicals and harsh environments such as in industrial workplaces.
Thanks to our high-performance, HP Indigo digital printing technology, we can print labels, decals and graphic overlays with serialized data and barcodes—or offer unlimited personalization for each printed piece (including random data, barcoding and numbering). Materials include paper, polyester, polycarbonate and vinyl up to 25 mils in thickness.
Committed to helping you track and manage assets, shipments, inventory or equipment, Label-Aid Systems’ custom barcode labels and serialized decals are an economical solution for any budget.